- Outpatient Department
- ART Clinic
- Ante- and Postnatal Care
- PMTCT Services
- YCC including Immunization Services (static and outreach sites)
- PHC Outreach Activities
- Maternity Ward
- Female (medical and surgical) Ward
- Male (medical and surgical) Ward
- Paediatric Ward
- Therapeutic Feeding Centre
- Infectious Disease Ward
- Haematology including Blood Bank
- Clinical Chemistry
- Hb Electrophoresis
- Hormonal Tests,
- Cancer Screening
- The number of people suffering from Diabetes is on the rise in Uganda. And it is not only the elderly but also children and young people. Our youngest patient was diagnosed with Diabetes at the age of 18 months.
- Most of the poorer people living with Diabetes are unable to purchase the vital medication needed for survival.
- Our Hospital seeks to provide free Insulin and Tablets to the most needy and vulnerable. This is only possible thanks to our faithful donors.
The Hospital’s Operating Theatre performs emergency and elective surgery. We will soon be opening our modern Operating Theatre with three operating rooms, recovering and intensive care units.
The Hospital’s Imaging Department offers Ultrasound and X-Ray Services.
Each Sunday there is a church service for all patients and caretakers. Spiritual counselling is available for all in need of it.
Monday – Saturday: 8.00 am – 5.00 pm
Our Outpatient Department is, however, open 24 hours for Private Patients.
24 hours seven days a week.
8.00am – 10.00pm.
After 10.00pm visitors are not allowed in. Only patients seeking medical care are permitted to enter the Hospital premises.